A great Melbourne day tour to the ever green Yarra Valley. The moment you step on a Winebus tour you'll know you're in for a good time.
wine snobs and we're not
into cross-country cruisin' and boozin'. We guarantee a tour with taste, sampling the magnificent wines of the Yarra Valley on your Melbourne wine tour. A winery restaurant lunch is served for the gourmet traveller, from a menu prepared from local produce on this food and wine tour.
You'll be visiting four wineries and Yarra Valley Chocolaterie.
Whether you're tasting a Pinot Noir at Oakridge Winery, or a glass of sparkling Cuvée Riche at Domaine Chandon and knowing how the bubbles get inside a bottle of bubbly, or hand-picked grapes Chardonnay 2013, the finest and most flavoursome clones of the variety at Hanrahan Vineyard, or the artisan cider, made with 100% premium
pink lady apples no added sugar, water, preservative,
concentrates and flavour enhancers at Yering Farm Wines.
We know where the vintages are. Your Winebus tour guide won't bore you to tears with statistics, but they will share their knowledge of wine and especially the cool climate wines of Victoria's Yarra Valley. And if you're lucky you may even see a wild wombat or kangaroo on this winery tour.
Wine, Bubbles, Cider, Food & Chocolate!
- Morning tour of Domaine Chandon winery with a full glass of sparkling wine with nibble.
- One course á la carte lunch atOakridge Winery or Rochford Winery or Tokar Estate includes all tastings and a full glass of wine with your lunch.
- Wine tastings at Hanrahan Vineyard or Coldstream Hills orSt Huberts Vineyard or Punt Road Winery.
- Chocolate & Ice creamery at Yarra Valley Chocolaterie.
- Wine and Cider tastings at Yering Farm.
- The Valley's best wine tour guide.
- Melbourne CBD pick-ups.
- Private groups are available.
Four Great Wineries, One Grape Day!