A great Melbourne day tour to the ever green Yarra Valley. The moment you step on a Winebus tour you'll know you're in for a good time.
wine snobs and we're not
into cross-country cruisin' and boozin'. We guarantee a tour with taste, sampling the magnificent wines of the Yarra Valley on your Melbourne wine tour. A winery restaurant lunch is served for the gourmet traveller, from a menu prepared from local produce on this food and wine tour.
You'll be visiting four wineries and Yarra Valley Chocolaterie.
We know where the vintages are. Your Winebus tour guide won't bore you to tears with statistics, but they will share their knowledge of wine and especially the cool climate wines of Victoria's Yarra Valley. And if you're lucky you may even see a wild wombat or kangaroo on this winery tour.
Wine, Bubbles, Food & Chocolate!
- Morning tour of Domaine Chandon for a full glass of sparkling wine with nibble.
- Lunch either at Tokar Estate or Rochford Wines for a beautiful 1 Course à la carte meal + a glass of wine with your lunch or at Coldstream Brewery with paddle of beer tastings + wood-fired pizza's served until everyone is satisfied (Depending on availability of venue)
- Two more venues for tastings;
Hanrahan Vineyard/ Helen & Joey Estate/ The Riverstone Estate/ Yering Farm/ Coldstream Hills/ St Huberts Vineyard or Punt Road Winery
- Visitting Yarra Valley Chocolaterie.
- Choose your pick up & drop off locations;
- 09.15 am outside the shop 570 Flinders Street, next to 7-eleven, corner Flinders & Spencer St. Melbourne
- 09:20 am: outside St.Paul's Cathedral, Flinders St. Melbourne (opposite Federation Square)
- 09:25 am: outside Her Majesty's Theatre 219 Exhibition St. Melbourne (corner Little Bourke & Exhibition St.)
- 09:30 am: outside Hertz car rental 97 Franklin St. Melbourne
- 09:45 am: bus stop at Park & Ride, Manningham, Doncaster
- 10:15 am: Lilydale railway station, Lilydale
Four Great Wineries, One Grape Day!